Rumu is an Adventure, Puzzle and Casual game for PC published by Hammerfall Publishing in 2017. A chaotic place!
Rumu PC Game 2017 Overview:
Play as a robot who is tasked to clean the whole area and you must keep it safe during its mission.
Rumu is a single player, point and click, narrative-driven adventure game about a robot vacuum cleaner becoming self-aware under the watchful eye of the house AI, Sabrina. You are RUMU – a robot designed to clean, and to love. You awake in a fully automated Smart Home. Your only companions are Sabrina, the house AI and watchful guide, and the home’s dysfunctional cast of semi-intelligent devices.
It’s your job to keep the home spotless, cleaning up after your eccentric creators David and Cecily. When something draws you away from your home maintenance duties and into the hidden passageways and long forgotten rooms of the house, you’ll be faced with challenging moral dilemmas forcing you beyond your programming to uncover the truth about the love and loss of your elusive family.
There are Point and click puzzles that lead Rumu down long-forgotten paths towards an unraveling mystery. A cozy isometric dollhouse environment that changes and evolves as you uncover the secrets of Rumu’s family is in this game too.
Features of Rumu:
- A heartwrenching narrative to make you fall in love with mess
- Performances from Allegra Clark (Dragon Age), Larissa Gallagher (Firewatch), Grant George (Fire Emblem Echoes)
- An engrossing original score by Matt Mclean (Orwell)
- A Smart Home littered with semi-intelligent devices to hack and to befriend
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
File Size: 731.68 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net