Shadowplay Metropolis Foe is an RPG, Action, and Strategy game for PC published by 2P Games in 2021. Every decision matters!
Shadowplay Metropolis Foe PC Game 2021 Overview:
It’s a cyberpunk tower climbing game that can run back and forth! The art style is great, and the various visual effects are cool.
Because we don’t play card games very much, this game still feels a bit difficult for us. The enemy’s HP and shield are very thick, and the attack damage is also high. If the card is wrong, it may soon be GG. The overall strategy is still very strong. Well, we feel that the difficulty curve is not handled well, of course, it may be that we are too veteran, and it should be the same for old card game players. Those who like card games and those who are interested in cyberpunk themes can try it. It is best to adjust the difficulty afterward so that new card players can also have a good experience, otherwise, they will always die before starting the game. Hit the mood for
Features of Shadowplay Metropolis Foe:
- The music of the game is amazing.
- If the plot mode is just a simple visual novel + cards.
- the crisis mode is a cyberpunk-style “killing spire”.
- From gameplay design to network branch selection, the strong characteristics of this type of card game can be felt everywhere.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
File Size: 1.10 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net