Silent Hill 4 The Room is an Action, Horror, and Adventure game for PC published by Konami in 2012. Escape!
Silent Hill 4 The Room PC Game 2012 Overview:
The player only has a limited inventory of items that can be organized by leaving unnecessary items in a trunk in Henry’s apartment.
The object of the game is to get Henry Townshend out of his apartment. The game takes place in his apartment, where the camera is first-person, and is the only place where it can be stored, while the player travels to some areas through holes created in specific areas of the house. In the first half of the game, the apartment restores Henry’s health bar, while in the second half the apartment is occupied by elements that absorb his health.
When Henry travels to other worlds, the camera angle becomes third-person, as in the rest of Silent Hill . The player has a limited inventory, and can leave unnecessary things in a chest in Henry’s room. The Silent Hill 4 emphasizes battle and quest items, with almost missing puzzle-solving that abound in the rest of the series. Unlike other Silent Hill , where there is a different setting for the difficulty of the battle and the difficulty of the puzzles, here the choice of difficulty affects both areas. In the second half of the game, Henry is accompanied by his neighbor, Eileen Galvin, who also helps him in battle. Eileen never dies while she is with Henry, however, the damage she receives throughout the game determines her “bet” percentage and whether or not she dies in the final boss fight, directly affecting the player’s finish. .
Features of Silent Hill 4 The Room:
- It’s essentially the worst finish. This shows Walter and his childhood depiction in room 302, which shows that the ritual has finally succeeded and he is now with his mother, while on the radio it is heard that Henry, Eileen, Frank Sunderland and other characters have died.
- Henry wakes up in his room and hears on the radio that Eileen, to his great disappointment, is dead.
- Henry escapes from his apartment and goes to Eileen, who is recovering in the hospital, and learns that he intends to return to her apartment. Meanwhile, Henry’s apartment is completely occupied by ghosts.
- It’s the same with “Mother”, except that here Eileen decides to move and Henry’s apartment does not seem to have been demonized.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent.
- CPU SPEED: 1 GHz.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP (NT & 95 not supported)
- VIDEO CARD: 32 MB 3D video card (NVIDIA GeForce 3 Ti/ATI Radeon 8500 or better)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 32 MB.
- PIXEL SHADER: 1.1.
File Size: 1.65 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net