Skirmish Line is an Action, Simulation, and Casual game for PC published by The Snarktopus in 2019. Become a wise commander in World War 2!
Skirmish Line PC Game 2019 Overview:
Once more you are going to get involved in World War 2 and command your armies to face the brutality of war.
As an Allied tactical commander in the Pacific Theater, you are in charge of fending off the fierce Imperial Japanese military whilst adapting to an ever changing environment.
Build trenches, call in artillery, upgrade your squad, and lead them to victory.
Skirmish Line is a Mud-and-Blood-like game, taking core fundamentals such as as a bird’s eye view camera, semi-autonomous units, and heavy randomization.
Features of Skirmish Line:
- Defense in Depth
- Defend three positions in succession against the relentless Imperial Japanese Army. If the enemy overruns, you will retreat to the next position. Should you find the enemy assaults too overwhelming, you may manually fallback to the next position. Do you retreat in order to preserve the lives of your men, or do you put up a determined defense in order to hold valuable ground?
- Point Defense
- For a more traditional experience, Point Defense is stylized after Mud and Blood 2. Advance forward to find favorable terrain or to gain valuable command points to spend on new soldiers, weapons, and defenses. But be careful, there is no retreat, no fallback positions in this mode!
- Campaign Mode
- Build and manage your own squad in a persistent campaign, spanning multiple missions. The overzealous theater commander will pressure you to succeed on your missions at all costs, pitting the lives of your men versus the mission’s objective. As you progress, you will be sent on more dangerous missions. Use your renown as a field commander to purchase powerful upgrades in order to keep your squad alive and to complete the mission.
- Ribbons, Medals, and Rank
- Complete extraordinary feats to earn ribbons and medals. Each ribbon or medal offers benefits to your squad. Gain access to special weapons, soldiers, and new tactics as you rank up.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or greater
- Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2.0GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7800, AMD HD 4600, Intel HD Graphics 3000 or above
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 185.25 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net