Small World 2 is a Casual and Strategy game for PC published by Days of Wonder in 2013. Find an empty land and build your kingdom!
Small World 2 PC Game 2013 Overview:
You start the game from scratch and continue by selecting a tribe to make it grow and have your modern kingdom.
At Small World 2, The places aren’t so big to share them with the opponents. So, You should train troops and soldiers to get the control of them. Remember that the opponents won’t just watch you get their lands. They will train army to defend against your soldiers. The attacker should be aware of them defender’s defensive buildings. If you choose to be an attacker, It’s necessary to analyze the opponent’s land before anything. Some of the lands have powerful defense. That’s why you can’t attack them easily.
When you start the game, There won’t be enough money to train attacking forces. So, The player has to make the defensive buildings. Small World 2 has a great multiplayer mode. There are thousands of real players at this game’s servers who tries to be the most powerful kingdom in the world. There are some special powers and combos for each Tribe. When you choose a tribe, Its abilities can be shown in the description. The players have to choose wisely.
There is a video tutorial part for Small World 2 made by Master Glandulf! He learns for the beginners how to start without any problems. If you have tried this title’s first version, The second version is highly recommended.
Features of Small World 2:
- Create your own kingdom in a world full of opponents
- Train soldiers to defeat them and use your tribe’s special abilities
- Online Multiplayer mode for the players who have Steam
- A leaderboard to show the most powerful kingdoms in the world
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 or better recommended with OpenGL 1.5 or higher
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
File Size: 146.25 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net