Space Bob vs The Replicons is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Independent in 2019. Explore the space!
Space Bob vs The Replicons PC Game 2019 Overview:
The aim is to get from a planet to another while you are going to face the enemies living there.
Space Bob vs. The Replicons is a challenging yet light-hearted rogue-lite space adventure that combines hand crafted planets with procedurally generated hazards and resources. Help Bob to escape a mysterious time loop along with his companion AI while fighting off a full scale Replicon alien invasion.
Explore dozens of planets while mastering the physics techniques required to lift loot and resources back into orbit where they can be refined to craft much needed upgrades. At first, something as simple as landing on a planet and recovering some basic salvage will be a serious challenge.
Managing resources while learning how to maneuver valuable loot around obstacles, and out of deep winding caves, is at the heart of Bob’s adventure.
Features of Space Bob vs The Replicons:
- Nice physics, not many mishaps with things bugging out or whatever.
- Lots of polish in unexpected places.. the way the parts of your mothership move to take in your lander and repair it is pretty cool.
- Flight model is nice.. thrust and gravity and the general “lunar lander” feeling is definitely here.
- This is a lovely game, where everything works like an open system, relying on the physics and basic rules of interactions between objects, allowing for some emergence, and odd scenarios to arise.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP \ Vista \ 7 \ 8 \ 10 (32 or 64bit)
- Processor: 2 Ghz Single Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 or better.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Steamworks integration (eg Leaderboards) is not supported on 32bit systems.
File Size: 1.27 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net