Speaking Simulator is an Action, Simulation and Adventure game for PC published by Affable Games in 2020. The tongue should be moved!
Speaking Simulator PC Game 2020 Overview:
Explore the normal life a human where you will be moving its tongue in order to make it speak.
It is another kind of sand sculpture game, which controls the tongue and facial muscles so that bionic people can imitate normal people to speak without being noticed. The difficulty gradually rises, and the bionic person will constantly upgrade to get more functions. Follow-up will also perform functions such as expression control dancing (increasing difficulty). The game comes with Chinese, which means that the translation is weird. For example, in the beginning, you will be asked if you have a baby (choose 1 or 0 to determine men and women). If you like adventure games, you can start. This is a B-site video we made. If you are interested, you can check it out.
Features of Speaking Simulator:
- Make your way through 10 different social scenarios such as job interviews, eulogies, doctor examinations, and romantic conversations.
- Fantastically beautiful tongue graphics. Finely tuned spit particles.
- Take part in the human self-expression known as dance.
- A surprisingly good portrayal of social anxiety.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 670 GTX or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX9.0 compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Requires keyboard and mouse.
File Size: 1.08 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net