Spellsword Cards Origins is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by 505 Games in 2019. Save the humanity!
Spellsword Cards Origins PC Game 2019 Overview:
Finding to many human souls in this world, you will gather them, but going ahead you will find the overpowered ones and get sik of it.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is the FULL game experience, an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you’ve come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game.
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body.
In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
Features of Spellsword Cards Origins:
- 13 FREE DLCs via future content updates. “Speed Demon” Update containing Speed Run Mode, Boss Rush Mode and the Pure Miriam outfit available at launch!
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of “Igavania” games.
- Story cut scenes and NPC interactions fully voice acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase and Erica Lindbeck to name just a few. (Seriously, we have a lot of voice acting star power in this game, it’s kinda nuts…)
- Three playable characters, two of which have yet to be revealed… Literally a metric ton of weapons and spells, which you can upgrade, level up and visually customize.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics: 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care on a 2D game environment. That means lots of cool tricks that “regular” 2D can’t do…
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel Core i5-4460
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 280X / GeForce GTX 760
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: If you have a potato PC or above, you’re ok.
File Size: 76 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net