Stay in the Light is an Action, Adventure and Horror game for PC published by Sunside Games in 2019. Ray Tracing horror game!
Stay in the Light PC Game 2019 Overview:
Living in a world full of fears, you must pay attention to the reflections to dodge the dangers. Ray Tracing’s latest features are here.
Features of Stay in the Light:
- You are being hunted by Him, a creature lurking in a mysterious dungeon. With only a few items, a mirror, a torch, and some chalk, you must survive this hellish place. There are treasures to be found, puzzles to solve and clues to uncover.
- Stay in the Light requires a GTX or RTX card capable of Ray Tracing. Using the latest version of Unreal 4 it makes use of ray-traced reflections and shadows for gameplay that could only be done with this new technology.
- In Stay in the Light, the mirror reflects things behind you with pixel-perfect accuracy. Light and shadows are key elements of gameplay. This game uses cutting edge rendering techniques to create completely new gameplay experiences as well as showing off the hardware capability of Ray Tracing graphics.
- The latest Nvidia drivers and Windows 10 must be installed in order to play Stay in the Light correctly. It requires a 1060 GTX card or higher.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 Build 1809
- Processor: Quad-Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060 3GB minimum
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum spec requires the GTX 1060
File Size: 1.92 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net