Steel Assault is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by Tribute Games Inc. in 2021. The game has four levels of difficulty!
Steel Assault PC Game 2021 Overview:
Steel Assault is a 16-bit style, fast-paced, retro arcade-style platform action game. The character has good control and feels, with an eight-direction electric whip attack, gliding invincible frame, melee recovery booster and other perfect settings.
we’ve been waiting for the release. Pixel art is well made and wonderful. we cleared it with normal difficulty for the time being, but the balance may be a little difficult. It’s important, or essential, to move or avoid ziplines. There are times when the operation request for this is too severe.
In particular, the two-sided boss, “Because the scaffolding will be a sea of fire, line up under the aircraft and run away (required)” is tight. If you fall down, you will die instantly, so the two-sided boss is stronger than the second-side boss. It was in a state where the player was forced to fall and die without permission.
* When we tried it on Easy difficulty, the sea attack of the scaffolding fire of this two-sided boss disappeared. There was also a bug that the last boss did not disappear off the screen. we noticed that bug, but the HP of Las Boss will recover over time. After breaking the ordinary feeling, the game is too short. It is more suitable for players who like to continuously challenge the same level without harming SR.
Features of Steel Assault:
- Awesome 16-bit retro pixel art side scrolling game
- The gameplay feels fluid, smooth, and responsive at 60 frames per second
- Supports 16:9 aspect ratio
- Supports both Keyboard and Gamepad Controller
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+, 64-bit only
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II X2 550
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9600 GT or Radeon HD 3870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 206.67 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net