Stone Story RPG is an Adventure, RPG and Casual game for PC published by Martian Rex in 2019. Will you bring light to life once more?
Stone Story RPG PC Game 2019 Overview:
Playing in the ASCII world, you are going to discover different stones to bring the light back.
In a realm of perpetual evil, a single stone could change everything… Stone Story is an RPG set in a dark and ominous world. Monsters and mysteries plague the realm. Embark on a quest to unite 9 magic Soul Stones and restore the light. The game takes elements from various genres and repackages them into a wholly unique experience. One of Stone Story’s defining mechanics is that you have no direct control of the player character, as an A.I. does all the exploring, combat and looting.
That doesn’t mean this is an idle game. Potions and special abilities are maximized by good timing. Boss fights are intense, requiring quick item swaps if the boss changes patterns. Your natural curiosity will be your greatest tool as you delve into the game and discover there’s more beneath its deceptively simple surface.
The unique concept of a fully ASCII only rendered RPG was enough to make me want to buy it immedietely, let alone a unique story line. The lack of player involvement is a little underwhelming. LET ME CONTROL THE STICC.
Features of Stone Story RPG:
- Stunning ASCII animation and gorgeous music
- Robust player A.I. that combines with other game systems to offer a unique experience for gamers of all types
- 8 unique Locations, each with their own meticulously detailed environments and intense boss fights
- 8+ hours of main story gameplay, in addition to procedurally generated content
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 370 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Potatoware friendly
File Size: 210.5 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net