Struggling is an Action, Casual, and Adventure game for PC published by Frontier Foundry in 2020. There is no end!
Struggling PC Game 2020 Overview:
Get through various nerve systems in this game which is full of humor and fun.
The main and only goal of the game is to roll up your sleeves and move forward tirelessly, controlling each limb separately. And you can also collect a collection of stylish hats if you do not obey the adults and rummage through all sorts of dark nooks, into which the voices of gloomy strangers beckon. Quite often there are situations of speed that, in our situation, make us nervous, but the eyes are afraid, but the hands do.
Physics, inertia, and synergy of movements are sustained as needed. Not too difficult, but it won’t allow you to relax the rolls either. Humor, graphics, music, management. The developers’ hands grow from the right place since the game is good and harmonious in all respects, there is nothing to complain about. One head is good, but two is better, but not in our case)) Coop multiplies the complexity to uncharted heights. “Test your friends for strength” is called.
Features of Struggling:
- Stage 1 – ORESH INTO THE MONITOR: “WELL BL * T, STUFFED THE SAME” “WHAT !!” WELL WHY, WE DIDN’T KNOW THERE
- Stage 2 – WHAT DID YOU UNLOCK OUT! We got our hands mixed up! WHAT !!! AAAAAAAAA
- Stage 3 – WE FOREVER MISS A STYLISH FOIL HAT !!!
- Stage 4 – AAAAAA JOYSTICK, AAAAA FLYING INTO THE WALL.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7+SP1
- Processor: Intel Core2 Q6600 AMD A6 3620
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT 340 AMD Radeon HD 7640 Intel HD 4400
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 1.37 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net