Succubus Affection is an Action, RPG, and Adventure game for PC published by Kagura Games in 2020. A great story!
Succubus Affection PC Game 2020 Overview:
A great pixel platformer game that has various H scenes perfectly designed. Explore the story and enjoy this game.
Although the way of fighting is to slash with a sword (not counting 撸x), the monster girl will not die in the whole process. Instead, it is the bond between the monster girl (making friends and developing feelings with the victorious monster girl). With the improvement of the emotional level, more postures can be unlocked. Although this kind of gameplay is a niche, it is enough to stand out from many peers.
In addition, the gameplay is also very good, including the previously mentioned development of feelings, cooking, and ability value. There are no flaws in the plot, and no loopholes have been found in the world view. As mentioned above, it can make the player feel that he is truly loved, instead of being licked by the brainless kneeling. In addition, we would like to mention that the illustration style of the menu background is really great, warm, and warm.
Features of Succubus Affection:
- The atmosphere of the whole game is relaxed, the feel is excellent, and the difficulty is moderate (can also be adjusted in the game)
- Only the butter with the plot can be impulsive, the butter with the temperature can be refreshed
- the butter that can make the player feel loved can not feel emptiness after being washed
- it can make people temporarily forget the annoyance and labor in the real world, wholeheartedly Immerse yourself in it, it is a rare masterpiece.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280×768 or better Display. Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.
File Size: 635.59 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net