Tabletop Gods is a Strategy and Action game for PC published by Other Ocean Group in 2019. Make your army ready!
Tabletop Gods PC Game 2019 Overview:
A virtual reality game with army leading elements where you are going to manage your troops.
Tabletop Gods has been designed from the ground up to be played in both traditional PC desktop or in VR.
It’s your choice!
The Elder God has vanished! In the wake of her disappearance, a power vacuum has appeared in the heavens and war has erupted!
Features of Tabletop Gods:
Tabletop Gods is a fast-paced, real-time, arcade action war game, with a hint of tower defense thrown in for good measure. Playing the role of a god, you and your opponent lead your armies against each other across virtual tabletop battlefields with one goal in mind: to destroy more of your opponent’s Strongholds than they destroy of yours.
- Each tabletop battlefield is the centrepiece of its own ‘Arena’. An arena holds up to 8 players who are free to move around and voice chat with each other, whether they are playing a match or spectating. Spectators even have the ability to shrink down onto the table and watch the battle from a troops-eye view! You can create your own arena to play in, or browse the currently open arenas and jump into an existing one. You can even create a private arena for just you and your friends.
Tabletop Gods features a head-to-head multiplayer mode, and single-player Skirmish and Trials modes. The short, intense matches and social arenas are perfect for quick one-off games or for longer multiple-battle sessions. The game is fully cross-platform, so whatever system you’re playing on, whether you’re playing flat-screen or in VR, you can play with every other Tabletop Gods player. system you’re playing on, whether you’re playing flat-screen or in VR, you can play with every other Tabletop Gods player.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i3 (For Non VR) and i5 (For VR) or greater.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any DirectX 11 compatible GFX card (For Non VR) and GTX 970 (For VR)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Note that Oculus Rift does not support Windows 7 and requires Windows 8 or above.
File Size: 915.33 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net