Tangledeep is a RPG game for PC published by Impact Gameworks in 2017. Begin an adventure where you are going to visit different places!
Tangledeep PC Game 2017 Overview:
An adventure which need experiance to survive. And you are going to play as an experianced character with skills to surivive.
Tangledeep combines the 16-bit graphics and polish of classic SNES-era RPGs with elements from roguelikes and dungeon crawlers to create a magical experience for players of all skill levels. Trapped in underground villages with no memory of the world at the surface, you must survive an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies above. Experience rich, tactical, turn-based gameplay as you explore a sprawling dungeon that’s different each time you play. Tangledeep features a customizable job system and hundreds of collectible items that allow you to approach each playthrough in a totally new way!
For hundreds of years, people have lived in the safety of underground settlements and villages – where the only route to the surface is “Tangledeep,” a mysterious and ever-changing labyrinth. With memories of the surface world long forgotten, you set out for the labyrinth to discover what lies above. With each floor – full of magical beasts, ancient automatons, bizarre environments and hybrid biomes – the mystery grows ever deeper…
Features of Tangledeep:
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated and handcrafted gameplay as you fight challenging monsters, complete quests, and collect rare items.
- Master deep, tactical turn-based combat across 9 unique jobs. (More to come!)
- Share some of your progress between characters by using the banking system, or planting magic trees and raising monsters in town.
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack composed by award-winning composer Andrew Aversa – joined by Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics supporting DX9 or DX11 with 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 204.17 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net