Terraforming Mars is a Strategy game for PC published by Asmodee Digital in 2018. This is all about capture the red Planet and you must move quick!
Terraforming Mars PC Game 2018 Overview:
You will be trying to turn the Planet Mars into a liveable planet which will have a breathable atmosphere.
As terraforming progresses, more and more people will emigrate from Earth to live on the Red Planet. In Terraforming Mars, you control a corporation with a certain profile.
Play project cards, build up production, place your cities and green areas on the map, and race for milestones and awards! Will your corporation lead the way into humanity’s new era?
All in all the game runs smoothly and the AI seems to be making intelligent choices (at least on hard mode).
Features of Terraforming Mars:
- Game variant: Try the Corporate Era rules, for a more complex game. This variant adds new cards, including 2 new corporations, and focuses on economy and technology. These are projects that do not contribute directly to terraforming, but make the corporations stronger, adding new strategic choices to the game!
- Corporation rivalry: it’s a nice forest you’ve planted there – wouldn’t it be a shame if a large asteroid was steered to crash right on it? Develop Projects that will slow down your opponents!
- Life on Mars? Improve the conditions on the Red Planet by warming it up to melt the ice and create oceans, planting oxygen-producing flora and introducing both small and big animals.
- The official adaptation of the cult board game, faithfully developed with the help of Jacob Fryxelius, author of the boardgame.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 250 MB available space
File Size: 90.74 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net