The Eternal Castle REMASTERED is an Adventure and Action game for PC published by Playsaurus in 2019. An old school pixel game!
The Eternal Castle REMASTERED PC Game 2019 Overview:
A smooth pixel fighing game like Prince of Persia, where you are going to face your enemies.
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is a remake of the original “ETERNAL CASTLE” from 1987, The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is an ambitious attempt to modernize an old classic in order to keep its memory alive. Through detailed research and hard work, the production team tried to expand the experience while keeping the same ‘feel’ and emotional flow of the original masterpiece from 1987.
This genre makes a certain trade, it sacrifices intuitive platforming to create a more dynamic animation (another modern example would be Forgotten Anne). Back when Prince of Persia came out, it was a very innovative thing to have complex animation, and I think that is why those games got away with “clunky controls”.
That being said, The Eternal Castle has decent controls as long as you understand why they are the way they are – in other words, they are intentionally awkward. Now you can try this game for free in freegamesland.net
Features of The Eternal Castle REMASTERED:
- Enjoy the atmosphere or speedrun through a post-AI fallout packed with challenges
- Meditate, Predict, and Wake up, in the eternal dream with Adam or Eve
- Fight your way through the Ancient Ruins
- Shoot your way through the Forgotten City
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 830 (2* 3000) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 4000+ (2600) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: CGA Graphics card or higher
- Storage: 280 MB available space
- Sound Card: PC speakers or higher
File Size: 236.41 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net