The Little Acre is an Adventure and Puzzle game for PC published by Curve Digital in 2016. Father and daughter’s story!
The Little Acre PC Game 2016 Overview:
Our young little hero finds her father missing. So she steps into a journey to find what she has lost.
While Aidan was discovering the areas, He entered a new world. Lily goes after himself to find him. But they’re far away from each other. You will control both of characters in different areas in The Little Acre. When you find a clue with one of the characters, It can be helpful for the other one too. Actually, Your decisions will be effective on both of them. It’s the time to explore the hand-drawn environments to solve lots of mysteries in this adventure game.
Remember that you can switch the characters whenever you want. So, When you are controlling any of them, You should finish that level successfully. Otherwise, You won’t be able to switch to the other character. You will meet another characters on your way in The Little Acre. Some of them can be really helpful to solve the puzzles. You can talk them easily to get beneficial information. However some of them will give you the wrong information!
The users of Steam who have experienced The Little Acre, Have offered it as a great family game. The players can enjoy it by playing with kids too. It’s good to know that this adventure game is fully voice acted.
Features of The Little Acre:
- Explore a new world with Aidan and his daughter, Lily
- Help them discover new areas and solve many mysteries
- Hand-drawn environments and animations
- 2 playable characters: Aidan and Lily
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista with SP2/7/8/8.1/10 x86 or x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4300 (2 * 1800) or equivalent | AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (2 * 2600) or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 610 (1024 MB) or equivalent | Radeon HD 6450 (512 MB) or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3500 MB available space
File Size: 514.02 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net