The Stanley Parable is an Action, Puzzle, and Adventure game for PC published by Galactic Cafe in 2013. Pressing switches?!
The Stanley Parable PC Game 2013 Overview:
The Stanley Parable is a first-person exploration game. You will play as Stanley, and you will not play as Stanley. You will follow a story, you will not follow a story. You will have a choice, you will have no choice. The game will end, the game will never end. Contradiction follows contradiction, the rules of how games should work are broken, then broken again. This world was not made for you to understand.
But as you explore, slowly, meaning begins to arise, the paradoxes might start to make sense, perhaps you are powerful after all. The game is not here to fight you; it is inviting you to dance.
Features of The Stanley Parable:
- The game is not a common shelf game, as is expected of any game on the market. Don’t expect energy, objectives, items, maps, enemies, weapons.
- The game is not a long game, with a huge and complex story. You can close in 10 minutes (one of 18 endings available).
- The game does not require skill or any kind of knowledge to complete it.
- By the way, the game doesn’t even have a “correct” way to complete it. Perhaps because it has no end or precisely because the end can always be a beginning. (I know, it’s complex, but that’s how it is).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher – *NOT* an Express graphics card).
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
File Size: 1.43 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net