The Swapper is an Action, Puzzle-Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by Facepalm Games in 2013. based on an interesting mechanic of creating clones!
The Swapper PC Game 2013 Overview:
A very interesting puzzle. Some kind of plot is unfolding along the way. We find ourselves in a sci-fi adventure where we have to use a device.
What if someone knew your mind better than you did? The Swapper is an award-winning, narrative-driven puzzle game set in the furthest reaches of space. The Swapper takes place in an isolated and atmospheric sci-fi world. Players wield an experimental device that allows them to create clones of themselves, swapping their entire consciousness into new bodies to overcome the challenges of the environment. The storyline reminds you of SOMA. It has no jump scare but is very creepy. Most of the essential puzzles are not difficult. It may take a few tries but you will get it eventually.
Features of The Swapper:
- Think Fiendishly designed puzzles with equally clever solutions that are never more than a few steps away.
- Wonder: The art in The Swapper is constructed using clay models and everyday materials, which combine to create truly unique visuals in a detailed and atmospheric environment.
- Discover: A powerful and thoughtful story told through the game’s environment with narrative design from Tom Jubert, the writer behind hits including Driver: San Francisco and Faster Than Light.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or later, 64/32bit
- Processor: Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce® 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory, OpenGL 3.0 support required
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- Additional: Intel HD Graphics are not officially supported. But if you’ve got yourself a 3000 or better then there is a reasonable chance it will mostly/sorta work. No promises, but we’ve been working hard on it, at any rate.
File Size: 740.55 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net