The White Door is an Action, Casual, and Adventure game for PC published by Second Maze in 2020. A suitable offshoot of a suitable series!
The White Door PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game is part of the Cube Escape series, now in comic style. And with cards, again.
Newcomers and curious onlookers might be passing by thinking, “high ratings, neat line art, puzzles and more? Let’s jump right in!” Not so fast! You’re looking at the tail end of a game series that’s about 14 games deep; this game is not going to make any sense. Actually, none of these games (arguably) make sense, but what the Rusty Lake team has been doing for the past 4 or 5 years is building a whole lot of context. Fortunately, a majority of the series is free to play and takes the form of point n click escape room style games.
Features of The White Door:
- Interactive storyline: Follow a daily routine and recollect memories in a playful way, filled with brain teasers and riddles
- A unique Rusty Lake split-screen adventure: Experience Robert Hill’s stay in Rusty Lake’s Mental Health facility with an innovative split-screen gameplay
- Absorbing atmosphere: Each day in the facility has its own atmosphere, suspense and a variety of unexpected and surrealistic events
- Special achievements: The White Door has more secrets to unravel
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7,8, 10 or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 9.0c compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
File Size: 100.44 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net