The Wild Age is a Casual, Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by McMagic Productions in 2019. Great defenses!
The Wild Age PC Game 2019 Overview:
A tower defense game where you will be able to manage your army and relax as you manage them.
The Wild Age is a micromanagement strategy game with tower defense gameplay mechanics. In the game, you take on the role of the new ruler, who is tasked with creating a new, fully independent settlement on several islands.
It is necessary to hire villagers and fulfill the main task for each island. However, it will not be easy, as every night enemy goblins attack your settlement, thus hindering your efforts. As a ruler, you can only give orders using a single raw currency in the game (coins). Your villagers carry out the tasks and their roles according to your decisions: repairing/constructing buildings, harvesting materials, hunting animals and guarding the walls.
Meeting the goal is not always easy and you have plenty of options to develop your strategy. Completing main tasks in the main campaign will unlock special rewards for smoother passage throughout the game.
Features of The Wild Age:
- There are several avatars and mounts available.
- Each avatar and mount has different attributes that will change your approach to the game.
- Several kinds of unlockable pets will follow and aid you throughout the campaign.
- Ability to customize coins, the coin bag and the coat of arms of the settlement.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Win 8 or 8.1 is not officially supported)
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX9 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game can likely run on lower rated hardware, but we can’t guarantee the performance or provide support. Windows 8 or 8.1 is not officially supported.
File Size: 446.51 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net