The Wild at Heart is an Action, Strategy, and Adventure game for PC published by Humble Games in 2021. Begin strong!
The Wild at Heart PC Game 2021 Overview:
A cute puzzle game where you are going to fight too! Yes, fight and solve puzzles! This game blends these two elements perfectly with each other.
(v184.108.40.206 – 548.96 MB Full Cracked)
It’s an action-adventure game in which you control a young boy Wake, a young girl Kirby, and a group of Splitlings who escaped into the deep forest. The warm-colored graphics and background music that depicts the dark and cozy nature are quite as if they were watching a fairy tale book illustration. Attractive.
The deep forest, which is the stage of the game, has a wide and varied scale, and the crowd-controlled gameplay that controls dozens of splitlings at once is very similar to Nintendo’s Pikmin series. On the other hand, the story based on Wake’s family history and the evil darkness of the deep forest shows a level of immersion that is not bad even if the context is not very smooth, and the Korean translation (although there are weird translations such as Kirby’s ‘Strictly Weaving’) depends on it. It’s neat.
Features of The Wild at Heart:
- The core of this game, the Splitling Swarm Control, is definitely unique and fresh.
- During the course of the game, you will control a total of five types of splitling, and the characteristics of each of the five splitlings are different, so it is fun to properly use splitlings that suits the situation.
- In general, the group of Splitlings follows the two protagonists well, and it moves well as the player intended, so the artificial intelligence of Splitling is quite good.
- It is convenient because you can freely change the composition of the splitling group through camp.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Core i3-9300T, AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660, AMD R7 260X
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 548.96 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net