Tide Up is an Action, Puzzle, and Adventure game for PC published by Gustav in 2022. A micro-horror pixel field suspenseful Korean-style game that hardly gets the passing sequence!
Tide Up PC Game 2022 Overview:
Choose numerous pearls on an alien planet and crush the restless hammer bit. The tone is comparable to “Killing Angel”, “Witch’s House”, and “IB Horror Art Museum”. people who like this type of game can attempt to play it.
Tide Up is a rather dark and gloomy adventure game. Accompany the girl in a dreamlike world of wonder. Collect the pearls scattered around the world and help the girl escape! Made with RPG Maker MV, this world is large and there’s a lot to see. Explore areas with different themes, and encounter neutral or hostile characters. There will be some hardships ahead, but solving the puzzles will show you the way. A girl walking in the dark wakes up in a forest. Help the girl leave this strange world.
A very creative silent hill-like experience that is sadly a bit short. Get it on sale. (also this game is from the sleeper hit developer of a cat in the box). It contains horror elements, so it contains a bizarre atmosphere and small elements that can surprise you, so people who don’t like it may not like it.
It’s not a very scary horror game that’s good enough for someone like me who can’t play horror games, and it’s not difficult to progress because it shows the way to go with simple puzzles and hints around.
Features of Tide Up:
- The stories and horror stories that Gustav-style Tsukur games have made in the past were also satisfactory enough
- but it seems to have developed more sophisticated and complete
- starting with cat-in-the-box and branding.
- Games with good action and good graphics are good, but Tsukur seems to have its own satisfaction…
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Any processor w/ a clock rate of 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: CPU-integrated or on-board graphics
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 380.74 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net