Timespinner is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Chucklefish in 2018. Confront an empire with your powers!
Timespinner PC Game 2018 Overview:
Living in a village with your family in peace, an evil empire begins to attack you because of your magic powers.
With her family murdered in front of her and the ancient Timespinner device destroyed, Lunais is suddenly transported into a unknown world, stranded with seemingly no hope of return. Using her power to control time, Lunais vows to take her revenge on the evil Lachiem Empire, but sometimes the course of history isn’t quite as black and white as it seems…
Explore an intricate, connected world with beautifully drawn and detailed pixel art environments. Traverse between the barren present and luscious past of Lachiem, collecting elemental magic orbs and combining their power to destroy enemies with blades and spells. Befriend mysterious creatures called Familiars, such as the adorable dream dragon Meyef, and train them to aid you in battle. Test your skills and timing with intense boss battles, and you venture forth to take on the Emperor himself!
The gameplay & world definitely successfully live up to their inspiration (Symphony of the Night) – with a few fun things added.
Features of Timespinner:
- Stop time to evade foes, use them as platforms and solve puzzles
- Discover a lovingly-crafted, beautiful pixel art world and uncover a rich story universe
- Clobber enemies with Magic Orbs found throughout the world, which grow in power the more you use them
- Befriend mysterious Familiars and train them to aid you in battle
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, PixelShader & Vertex Shader 1.1
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
File Size: 282.25 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net