TOKOYO The Tower of Perpetuity is an Action, Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by PLAYISM in 2020. The game mechanism is a horizontal action game!
TOKOYO The Tower of Perpetuity PC Game 2020 Overview:
The Tower of Everlasting is a pixel-style meat pigeon horizontal board action game. The biggest feature of this game is the daily updated maze levels, but there are not many other highlights in the game except for this point.
The gameplay is with the patience of MapleStory (exposed Jijii). It’s a mix of Rogue elements such as Risk Of Rain and Slay The Spire.
A random map generated every 24 hours, the only attack is a summon attack that can be used with MP charge. Recovery can only be performed with equipment items or break points.
Even if you die on the same day, the map has the same composition, so remember to die. After that, it is fun for action lovers as it is a one-on-one game with only the player’s operation technique. It’s a good game to play like a daily challenge at this price in Early Access. Also, since the dialogue at the time of death will be the presented sentence, it is difficult to use it as a suicide note if you do not get what you think …
Features of TOKOYO The Tower of Perpetuity:
- The character is cute. It’s a pixel art, but it’s well drawn and wonderful, and the enemy characters are also cute.
- The effects are also quite flashy, and I personally like it.
- A grave will be placed where another player has fallen, and comments and occasional items will drop (although it is a fixed phrase).
- Such social elements are interesting.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows7 or Newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 400 MB available space
File Size: 204.10 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net