Tonight We Riot is an Action game for PC published by Means Interactive in 2020. The ruling classes may tremble!
Tonight We Riot PC Game 2020 Overview:
Great game, made with great humor and class awareness! Well worth playing, the developers are to be congratulated.
Unlike most crowd-controlled games that were played from the top viewpoint of view, this game is played in a side-view belt-scrolling method.
The worker group follows the worker’s representative, which is directly controlled by the player, and immediately recognizes when attacking the enemy and follows the player’s actions. When a player-controlled unit dies, it can be transferred to any other worker unit immediately.
Thanks to this, the manipulation is simple and comfortable, and the tempo of the game is well maintained. At the same time, it shows the concept of a game called ‘the united people’s power’. In fact, the AI of the workers is not very good, and even though it is difficult to carefully control the workers, the difficulty of the game is so wide that it is not a big deal.
Features of Tonight We Riot:
- The atmosphere that gives off the socialist terrestrial smelt is attractive, and the gameplay that controls the crowd is quite fun. It is a game that does not have a fatal disadvantage even if it does not show a big strength, so it is a game deserving a score higher than that which is okay. However, it is a pity that the playtime is short due to less content.
- It is a scroll action game. Even if you look at the game screen roughly, such as the setting of the workers’ struggle to drive out capitalists and the red flag, the concept of the game is quite clear.
- A total of 21 levels are available.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or a better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 414.67 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net