Townscaper is a Simulation and Casual game for PC published by Oskar Stålberg in 2020. More of a toy than a game!
Townscaper PC Game 2020 Overview:
Pick colors from the palette, plop down colored blocks of the house on the irregular grid, and watch Townscaper’s underlying algorithm automatically turn those blocks into cute little houses.
If you want, you can really make it. Compared to games, it is more like a childhood building block, but it has more freedom, more vivid colors, and more beautiful scenery. You can make churches, towns, castles, canals, palaces, castles in the sky. Left-click to build, right-click to remove the blocks that have been built, and try a few more combinations, there will be unexpected surprises.
In addition to the building blocks, the various embellishment elements are also very stunning, all are automatically generated, and the generation is very reasonable. In front of the house on the street, there will be bonsai, benches, and letterboxes. Houses near the beach will have vertical ladders that lead directly to the water. Squares in the sky can form arches or platforms.
Features of Townscaper:
- Make your own Venice, Ponte Vecchio, and Mont Saint Michel!
- By arranging and stacking blocks one by one like blocks, the city will gradually be completed.
- If you leave the pom-poms, various terrain and small items will be added automatically and the feeling of life will increase more and more!
- A charming town filled with excitement, cuteness, and excitement is completed.
- You can have such a wonderful city that there is drama in one house.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 128 MB available space
File Size: 28.68 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net