Trials of Fire is a Strategy and RPG game for PC published by Whatboy Games in 2019. Fight the enemies with your deck!
Trials of Fire PC Game 2019 Overview:
The story takes place in the post cataclysm world where you will be building your deck and fighting the enemies.
The threat of starvation and conflict are never far away as Trials of Fire combines free-form exploration of an expansive open world, multi-character, card-driven combat and an innovative new fusion of loot, load-out and deck-building systems delivering massive depth of play and unique strategic opportunities for the player on every run.
Trials of Fire also features an extensive range of narrative ‘judgement’ encounters where the player is challenged to weigh moral dilemmas in a lawless world, assuming the roles of judge, jury and (often) executioner.
The tactical rogue-like design, procedurally generated game events and expanding gallery of playable characters and abilities challenges the player make every decision count as they journey across a dying world… in search of hope.
Features of Trials of Fire:
- Multi-Character Deck-Driven Combat
- During combat encounters, the player is able to issue commands to each Hero based on their draw cards.
- Recurrent Tactical Optimisation
- At any time between combat encounters, the player can tweak their character’s loadout of weapons, items and gear and in so doing alter their card-defined abilities.
- Vast Procedural Overworld Adventure
- Players will traverse an immense overworld map, choosing their heading and defining their own adventure as they embark upon a journey across a vast and varied wasteland in a perilous hunt for resources critical to the survival of their home settlement.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Core:i5 2.8 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit OS only
File Size: 1.26 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net