Tropicalia is an Adventure, Simulation, and RPG game for PC published by Paulo Henrique Franqueira in 2020. Endemic elements of our land!
Tropicalia PC Game 2020 Overview:
It is a good game, which despite the name worthy of a soap opera, brings profound elements of Brazil in addition to the traffic and the favelas that are themes commonly addressed and gain notoriety for “representing the Brazilian”.
It is a good game, which despite the name worthy of an eight o’clock soap, brings deeper elements of Brazil beyond the traffic and the favelas that are themes commonly addressed and that gain notoriety for “representing the Brazilian”. Tropicalia presents more endemic elements of our land that, probably, would only be known by the outside people through more in-depth research, and this is one of the reasons why we recommend this game: for being an honest game, without appealing to “bullshit” fajita or other scenarios that only denigrate our identity, besides, of course, we want to encourage a game developed here.
As for the description “soulsvania”, the souls part – as in many others that tried to be souls like – only the bad aspects were taken advantage of, in the idea that copying and pasting would work. Metroidvania, on the other hand, we see a lot more here, we haven’t explored all the maps but we see a lot of potentials for them to interconnect, even more, because they are very short.
Features of Tropicalia:
- It is very tasty to play being a full plate for those who like the genre.
- This is a little saturated with the themes normally explored in this style of game.
- The graphic is cute.
- Anyone who has a bias in the games of the 90s will be able to find some fun here with a slightly more polished and pleasant look.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 151.26 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net