True Fear Forsaken Souls Part 1 is an Action, Casual, and Adventure game for PC published by The Digital Lounge in 2016. This is completely different!
True Fear Forsaken Souls Part 1 PC Game 2016 Overview:
They were mostly staged cheaply and, let’s put it as it is, mostly bad. But a nice pastime when you had nothing else to play.
You are walking down a street you don’t recognize, the fog slowing your pace to a crawl as darkness blinds you. You pause and look up to see a house; candles flicker in every window, like a beacon. Climbing the few steps to the front door, you realize many years have passed since it was last opened – it has been sealed with rust and purpose. Inexplicably, just as you know the candles are for you, you know someone waits inside. Someone who has remained in that house since before the iron began to rust. They have been patient. Waiting for over two decades. Waiting for you.
True Fear: Forsaken Souls takes the best of the psychological thriller, blending in fun and intuitive gameplay mechanics. The cinematics, puzzles, and hidden object phases have been carefully developed and are steeped in a unique and oppressive atmosphere. Episode 1, the first in a trilogy, will long be remembered.
Features of True Fear Forsaken Souls Part 1:
- An intense adventure brimming with psychological suspense in a story filled with diabolical twists and turns.
- A compelling storyline with action-packed gameplay! Follow the clues, find evidence, and solve the mysteries to uncover more about your sister’s past… and your own!
- Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes: it’s up to you!
- Unique cinematography! Astonishing cinematic sequences lead you ever deeper into the oppressive atmosphere.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: 1.5Ghz CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (Shader model 2.0); 256MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2700 MB available space
File Size: 910.86 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net