Uncrewed is an Action and strategy game for PC published by Quite Different Mechanics in 2018. Resources are limited!
Uncrewed PC Game 2018 Overview:
The story takes place sometime in the future when sentient machines are seemingly all that is left of intelligent life.
Uncrewed is a real-time strategy game for the PC with the ability to design units from scratch. Unlike in more traditional RTS, units obey the laws of physics, making design choices especially important.
The story takes place sometime in the future when sentient machines are seemingly all that is left of intelligent life. In a search for an elusive piece of software, authored by their mysterious and powerful creator, the machines have banded into warring factions. They predict that the code will not only provide the answer for the meaning of their existence, but also give the ultimate power to the first one to execute it.
For the niche demographic of patient builders, this is fairly easy to recommend, mostly because of the level of polish. The game runs at a consistently high framerate and without stuttering. Also very stable, no crashes during gameplay, which is especially impressive considering all the silly custom 3D shapes you can mold from the stock unit parts.
Features of Uncrewed:
- Bend, twist, taper, scale available parts (plates, frames, tubes etc.) to further diversify your unit aesthetics and functionality.
- Multiple weapon classes with distinct weaknesses and strengths.
- Physics: Unit design affects its performance on the battlefield, as it obeys the laws of physics (e.g. massive units are slower and require more energy; a high center of gravity makes the unit unstable).
- Assembly Factory: Control and optimize the unit assembly process itself (e.g. the way the unit is built determines its construction time).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.2 Ghz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card
File Size: 928.02 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net