Vacation Simulator is an Action, Simulation and Adventure game for PC published by Owlchemy Labs in 2019. Begin an adventure!
Vacation Simulator PC Game 2019 Overview:
Venture in a world full of robots where humans are not jobbing and it is the robots jobbing instead.
Welcome to the Vacation Simulator, a rough approximation of VACATION inspired by real human NOT JOBBING, brought to you by the same robots behind the Job Simulator. Reallocate your bandwidth and get ready to splash, s’more, snowball, and selfie your way to optimal relaxation!
The year is 2060. Following record enrollment in the Job Simulator, robots set out to uncover what else humans did besides ‘job’. After years of balancing buoyancy levels, cataloguing campfire chronicles, and securing ski slope safety protocols, their research led to the creation of a rough approximation of ‘not jobbing’: the Vacation Simulator.
Joy personified. The follow up to Job Simulator really takes the idea of being in a fully interactive virtual world to the next level and lets you take a mini-vacation any time you want. The mini-games are fun to play and the world and characters are packed with great humor and the most smile inducing art direction that even doing random things like virtual yoga makes you giddy and relaxed.
Features of Vacation Simulator:
- Splash in the silicon sea and bask in simulated sunlight, all without getting sand in your… hands!
- Get lost connecting with your roots, nodes, and branches… then get actually lost on a hike!
- Elevate your ice-sculpting skills to new heights and reach peak cozy by knitting mittens for a snowhuman!
- Exist in a comfortable, all-inclusive VR experience— free of motion sickness AND seasickness!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon RX 480 equivalent or better
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 1.13 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net