Viktor is an Action, Platformer and Adventure game for PC published by Shorebound Studios in 2017. An adventure with a warrior!
Viktor PC Game 2017 Overview:
On this journey, you will face thousands of enemies who are trying to kill you. If you wish to survive these dangers, you must defend yourself.
Viktor’s story begins in Eos, a world divided by two realms: the Overworld and the Netherworld. The fragile balance between these two realms is suddenly shattered when Mephistopheles, the power-hungry leader of the Netherworld, lays siege to Overworld. After suffering betrayal within the legion, Zane, the leader of the Overworld, must turn to Viktor as his last hope.
Playing as Viktor, you will fight your way through a diverse spectrum of hostile environments filled with a wide variety of relentless enemies, lurking traps, and fearsome bosses who will try to keep you from your mission: finding Zane, defeating the merciless Mephistopheles, and restoring peace to Eos.
This game is more or less a clone of Bleed gameplay-wise but it does enough to differentiate itself from Bleed. When it comes to being a twin-stick shooter it’s excellent the dash to dodge mechanic is well executed and the shooting is enjoyable. The dodge/dash mechanic will allow you to phase through thin walls and dodge all projectiles and attacks quite easily.
Features of Viktor:
- 6 Different Weapons complete with over 30 Upgrade Options
- New Game+: Play through the game again and keep all of your weapons and upgrades
- Hidden equipment and artifacts to unlock additional features and abilities
- Original soundtrack available as DLC (included in Viktor: Enforcer Edition)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3 or newer
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia or AMD graphics card with updated drivers, 256 MB
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Mouse and keyboard or Xbox 360 controller
File Size: 303.52 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net