Village Feud is a Strategy and Action game for PC published by Poly Studios in 2019. Get your armies ready to face the enemies!
Village Feud PC Game 2019 Overview:
Your relations with the village on the other side of an island is not good! Gather your forces and attack them.
The 2 villages on the island don’t get along very well.
You are the mayor of one of these cities, grow your city, earn gold, buy troops and attack the other village.
Defeat the other mayor and claim the island, play against your friends or try out singleplayer.
Features of Village Feud:
- Play with friends
- Village Feud is perfect to play with your friends. Create your own lobby to start either an online 1V1, 2V2 or 3V3 match. If you do not have any friends to play with just search for a lobby and battle strangers.
- Build your own village
- You start the game with only a simple townhall, however here you can build on any aspect of your village. Do you want a strong army? Build an armoury. A better economy? Build more houses. Upgrade your city in the way you see fit and watch your village grow.
- Big battles
- In the game you can recruit a variety of troops, with each their own strengths and weaknesses, to attack your rival village. The better your village, the stronger the units you are able to recruit. Watch the battles play out from the safety of your village or be on the front line leading your troops to victory.
- If you don’t have access to an internet connection or just want to practise your skills you can try out the singleplayer. Singleplayer is in a number of difficulties so there is a challenge for beginners as well as more experienced players.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2330M
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 170 MB available space
- Additional Notes: An internet connection is recommended to experience the full game but not required.
File Size: 37.44 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net