Vilmonic is an RPG, Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Bludgeonsoft in 2018. Here you will be able to fill your time with joy!
Vilmonic PC Game 2018 Overview:
An aimless pixel game to fill your time with. The game is full of cute creatures to engage with them.
Protect and breed unique pixel-art life forms whose pixels and color have meaning. Experiment with natural and artificial selection. Craft tools, construct buildings and change the environment. Uncover the secrets of the past as you dig up ancient tech and fend off the mindless haywire zombitons.
Features of Vilmonic:
- Evolving genetic code generates each creature’s pixel-art body.
- The shape, or morphology, of each animatroid or fungol is determined by its genes. Genes control the bending of internal bones or branches. Pixels cover the bones to create the shape of the body. The shape of the body and the number of different pixels determine the physiology of the life form.
- Pixels and body shape determine biological function: hydration, nutrient use, movement, perception…
- Each life form has a metabolism that processes hydration and nutrients at a rate determined by the metabo gene. The larger the life form (the more pixels in its body), the more hydration and nutrients it will need each metabolic cycle.
- Simple graph-shaped brains create emergent behavior: fear, aggression, attraction…
- A simple set of rules, derived from genes, controls the behavior of each animatroid. Animatroids have external sensors (motion/scent/water) and internal sensors (hunger/stress/thirst). Animatroids’ brains have attraction/repulsion relationships between these sensors. It is these relationships that determine each animatroid’s behavior.
- Natural selection and breeding are the only way to evolve your life forms – unless you “cheat” with genetic engineering!
- Your animatroids and fungols will evolve over many generations into new species. The genetic code of each life form is passed down to its offspring during reproduction, with a chance of mutation. Evolution is a slow process. To speed things up, try crafting and drinking a lot of sugary beverages.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 77.64 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net