ViSP Virtual Space Port is a Casual, Adventure and Strategy game for PC published by Visper Games in 2019. A VR constructing spaceport!
ViSP Virtual Space Port PC Game 2019 Overview:
You must build your space station in the space and defend it against the intruders.
The core feature of ViSP is the unrestricted building mechanic. By dragging blocks out of one another, you can freely create complex, intertwined structures filling the whole room!
Your goal is to connect your space port to all the monuments floating around you in space, to gather their energy and find other cores scattered in the galaxy. In order to do that, you need to manage your resources, form patterns out of blocks to create special modules and build defensive structures to protect your station against enemies.
ViSP is developed by Visper Games, a team of two Game Design students from Berlin. It started off about two years ago, as a small game jam project at university. The development was an exciting ride for us since and now we‘re glad to finally release our first commercial game!
Features of ViSP Virtual Space Port:
- ViSP is a fresh approach for a VR building game, with all game mechanics tailored towards a unique roomscale VR experience. The game is simple and intuitive at its core, but gets increasingly complex the further the player advances and offers a large creative freedom.
- Lose yourself in the calm and fascinating atmosphere and let your creativity flow while constructing an aesthetic and complex spaceport spanning the whole room!
- On the other hand, you need to react quickly and build up your station strategically to defend it against incoming threats, while always keeping an eye on your resource counter!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows™ 7 SP1, Windows™ 8.1, Windows™ 10
- Processor: Intel™ Core™ i5-4590 / AMD FX™ 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce™ GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon™ RX 480 equivalent or better
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: corresponding VR hardware
File Size: 188.03 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net