Volume is an Action, Strategy and Stealth game for PC published by Bithell Games in 2015. A special kind of story from Robin Hood!
Volume PC Game 2015 Overview:
Play as Locksley in the modern world with several crimes committed, and yet, do your best to help the poor.
The poor people needs you as a hero to help them in this cruel world. You have to rescue their lives by completing dangerous missions. A hundred levels lie ahead, but that’s only the beginning of your adventure in the Volume. The community is busy creating new missions, which have been curated to offer their own challenges. Volume will evolve, warp and grow as players make their mark.
Volume’s campaign mode is a near-future retelling of the Robin Hood legend, starring BAFTA-winner Danny Wallace (Thomas Was Alone), Charlie McDonnell and award-winning, critically-acclaimed actor Andy Serkis (The Lord of the Rings, Planet of the Apes) as Gisborne.
The game’s campaign follows Locksley, who commits crimes through non-lethal stealth. Sneaking, distracting, avoiding. As he grows in popularity and notoriety, so will his inventory. An arsenal of gadgets await discovery in a quest to rob from the rich and give to the unheard.
Features of Volume:
- 100 levels introduce a suite of gadgets for use to avoid, distract and evade detection.
- The ‘Staff Picks’ section continues the challenge with maps created by the community and curated weekly.
- Full suite of easy-to-use content creation tools to build and share your own levels with the world.
- Starring Andy Serkis (The Lord of the Rings, Planet of the Apes), Danny Wallace (Thomas Was Alone) and Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size : 546.23 MB
File Password : www.freegamesland.net