Wallpaper Engine is a Simulation software for PC published by Kristjan Skutta in 2018. A moving picture on your wallpaper!
Wallpaper Engine PC Software 2018 Overview:
This is a special software which allows you to have live wallpapers on your screen to enjoy.
(v1.1.0 Update – Full Cracked)
Wallpaper Engine aims to deliver an entertaining experience while using as few system resources as possible. You can choose to automatically pause or completely stop the wallpaper while using another application or playing fullscreen (including borderless windowed mode) to not distract or hinder you while playing a game or working. Many options to tweak quality and performance allow you to make Wallpaper Engine fit your computer perfectly.
As a general rule of thumb, 3D, 2D and video-based wallpapers will perform best, while websites and applications will require more resources from your system.
Can’t find a wallpaper that fits your mood? Let your imagination go wild by using the Wallpaper Engine Editor to create your own animated wallpapers from images, videos, websites or applications. A large selection of presets and effects allow you to animate your own images and share them on the Steam Workshop or to just use them for yourself.
Features of Wallpaper Engine:
- Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize animated wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (for local files, Workshop only allows mp4).
- Many aspect ratios and native resolutions supported including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows N versions require the ‘Media Feature Pack’ from Microsoft. Max video res. Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p
File Size: 109.36 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net