Worlds Dawn is a Casual, Simulation, and RPG game for PC published by Wayward Prophet in 2016. Stealing food!
Worlds Dawn PC Game 2016 Overview:
Lovely game, it resembles the Harvest Moon in many ways. This is a somewhat slow game. You have to wait quietly for the crop to mature, your chickens lay eggs, and the cows to produce milk.
((Updated May 02, 2017) – 95.80 MB Full Cracked)
Features of Worlds Dawn:
- Much less tedious than Stardew Valley regarding mining, fishing, and farming
- Funny secrets to unveil (the ashen fox and the rose rabbit, for example)
- + On the plus side, we’ll write a good reproduction of the warm tube atmosphere of Harvest Moon, which we personally have been very much lacking lately. And given the lack of such games in Steam.
- Making people like you is a lot easier (than SDV), since you can gift people stuff more than once in a day
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 90 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Runs at 544×416
File Size: 95.80 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net