Worms Armageddon PC Game 1999 Overview:
Choose your worm character and buy him any weapons you like to equip him and get ready for the fight.
Those intrepid invertebrates return with a vengeance in the much-loved Worms™ Armageddon. It’s a whole new can of worms! It’s hilarious fun that you can enjoy on your own or with all your friends. Worms Armageddon was the stand-alone expansion to arguably the best artillery strategy ever made… Worms 2. Though it lacks the insanely tweakable ammo and game settings of the original and doesn’t have boobytrapped crates, WA is the best iteration in the series.
Especially given that it’s playable on modern Windows systems since the 3.16 patch. Forget Reloaded and other new Worms games: this game delivers everything you’ld want in almost perfect style. Thing is: you could get really good at it.
It allows a great deal of skill development and at the same time, it’s a very capable strategy in its own right. Figure out your own style of play: very creative or very effective. Mass damage or darksiding!
Features of Worms Armageddon:
- Use over 55 weird and wonderful weapons and tools including Earthquake, Freeze and French Sheep Strike.
- Learn tactics using five special training modes including Sheep Racing, Crazy Crates and Advanced Weapon Training.
- Over 30 custom and comedy sound banks (including stiff upper lip, Cyberworms and more).
- New for multi-player mode: Handicapping (add or deduct energy for a team), Allied Teams (team up with others to target another player), ‘Worms Disease’, Home Runs and many, many more.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or above
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD 64×2 or above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600GT (256MB), AMD/ATI Radeon HD3650 (256MB), Intel HD3000 or above
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9 compliant sound card or above
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
File Size: 519.87 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net