Yuppie Psycho is an Adventure game for PC published by Another Indie in 2019. Help the player to survive!
Yuppie Psycho PC Game 2019 Overview:
Get along with Brian Pasternack who is about to do his best to join into a company and work there.
Join Brian Pasternack, a young man with no future in a dystopian 90s society, on his first day at one of the world’s largest companies, Sintracorp. Uncertain, unprepared, and massively unqualified, will Pasternack have what it takes to shine in Sintracorp’s hierarchy? It all depends on how he performs on his first assignment… and whether he survives it.
During his unconventional employee orientation, Pasternack discovers what his new job really entails: hunting a “witch” whose powers made the success of the corporation possible in the first place, but who now seems to have returned to torment its employees. Brian will meet all kinds of odd characters, escape from terrible creatures, and unravel the hidden secrets of Sintracorp’s dark past.
The story is a blend of surreal horror and corporate life and it can be seen as a hyperbole of actual corporate life where the employees are more zombies than humans. The working conditions are horrible, killing you, and driving people mad. Despite all these workers are to afraid to leave because of social pressure to have a job and be seen as successful.
Features of Yuppie Psycho:
- Engage in Watercooler Conversation: Investigate your co-workers and discover their sordid, blood-soaked secrets.
- Consider your five-year goal: Only you can choose how this story will end, so make your decisions carefully!
- Assess health and safety: Use different light methods to light your path and reveal what is breathing in the dark.
- Conduct a Rigorous Personal Assessment: Find clues, solve riddles, discover new paths – all without letting the Witch catch you!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000
- Storage space: 2 GB available space
File Size: 619.52 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net