Zoo Constructor is a Casual, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by b-alive gmbh in 2020. place your staff!
Zoo Constructor PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game is very similar to Wild Life Park 3, at least in terms of gameplay and features. Clicking on the animals and paying attention to their needs is also very advisable.
Clicking on the animals and paying attention to their needs is also very advisable, otherwise, they will get sick faster and negatively affect the zoo rating. Ensures the right feed, employment, and appropriate enclosure planting. Similar to Wild Life Park 3, you can at least feed your herbivores with the greening of the enclosures. You will place your staff wherever you think it makes sense and can increase or decrease the scope of the individual workers. This allows you to supply several enclosures if you have a clever placement/planning with an animal keeper or doctor.Of course, the visitors to your park don’t just want to see the animals, they also want to be provided with snacks, drinks and other things (very important: toilet). Builds a few benches so that tired visitors can sit down briefly and trash bins keep the paths clean. You can set up binoculars or even build high stands so that your guests can get a good insight into the enclosure. And don’t forget the decoration!
Features of Zoo Constructor:
- Graphics and sound: The style reminds me of games like Minecraft or Staxel, just not as pixelated. An edgy look that has quite a charm.
- In the background, there is little memorable music.
- If you already have some experience with such games and the graphics don’t bother you or even appeal more than a realistic style, you can definitely take a look at this game
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10/8/7
- Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium® D, AMD Athlon™64 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT, ATI Radeon X1800 or better (min. 256 MB Video- RAM, DirectX®9c, Shader model 2.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 137.37 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net